Eagleye's Micro DVR
The Eagleye Micro has a built in microphone and crisp wide-view lens, so it can record what you see and hear, even when you’re away from your vehicle. With a simple press of a button, the Eagleye Micro begins recording. Video can be viewed or downloaded on any computer by plugging the unit into a USB port with the supplied cable or by removing the 4GB microSD card.
• Resolution: 2,000,000 color CMOS
• View angle: 72°
• Video format: VGA 640 x 480 at 25fps
• Manual and sound activated recording
• Low illumination, high-resolution image with 2.0 megapixels
• Supports AVI video format and JPEG picture format
• Provided with 4GB microSD card and supports up to 8GB micro SD card
• Built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery lasting for 2 hours
• Easy operation with LED indicator
Eagleye® offers a solid state in car video system which is compact and versatile. This in car video system can operate as event-based or shift-based data recording providing you with an excellent picture and clear audio with little to no maintenance.
The Eagleye® Mobile CF DVR is 100% Solid State which provides high quality digital recordings with a convenient removable compact flash card for easy data retrieval.
Mobile video camera system contains no moving parts for ultimate durability and reliability.
- Loaded in car video system includes a high performance Sony camera, rugged DVR, and advanced features such as one button license plate capture.
- System’s built in DVR records MJPEG compression, producing smooth images and synchronized audio
- Video system records up to 60 seconds of pre-event activity to document activity leading up to an incident.
- In car system includes high resolution Sony camera with 22x optical and 10x digital zoom, DSP, DIS, and low lux of only 0.02
Featuring proven technology built inside a chassis the size of a police radio unit, this in-car video system is truly amazing! The system’s one-button license plate capture is extremely intuitive, and features can be quickly and easily programmed to meet the unique needs of your agency. MJPEG recording compression produces smooth images and synchronized audio, eliminating the jittery playback common to other recorders in its category. Video download of in car patrol footage is easy to implement into SOP’s, simply remove the CF card and download an entire days worth of footage. For evidence security, both the CF card and advanced control access can be limited to supervisors.
Price on Request
Automated License Plate Recognition
ALPR by Federal Signal revolutionizes law enforcement at the state, local, and federal levels…aiding in enforcement and security for the general public, airports, harbors, and other locations. The most effective applications within law enforcement combine the capabilities of fixed and mobile systems.
- Stolen Vehicle Identification
- Wanted Felons, BOLO's and AMBER Alert
- Sexual Predators and DUI Surveillance
- Surveillance and Investigation
- Drug Enforcement
- Homeland Security and Interoperability
Demonstrations are available, Please call for details and pricing!